Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| NRGship for UPS Articles by Category
NRGship for UPS
There were 47 articles found for this product:
(Page 1 of 3)
- I get a $$-9806 error when shipping
UPS is in the process of upgrading their server security per this Data Security update. During this time users may see intermitent failures from UPS servers. Upgrading to the latest build of NRGshp (275+) will force TLS 1.2 connections but requires Mac OS 10.9 or above.
- I get a $$-9807 error when shipping
If you get a $$-9807 error when rating, shipping, etc. you will need to upgrade your Mac because the SSL root certificates as part of MacOS won't allow a connection to the remote host. We suggest upgrading to OS 10.10 or higher.
- I get a $$12057 error when shipping
This error is happening because the program NRGship uses a secure encrypted protocol (SSL) to connect to UPS.com servers. Under rare conditions, your computer may display the error below because it is unable to validate the SSL certificate. How to fix it This error is easy to fix and should take ...
- Error: Invalid Account Status (#250067)
If you are getting the following error Invalid Account Status (#250067) when registering for NRGship UPS, it is because there is an issue with your account. Please contact the UPS Accounts Receivable Department at 1-877-869-7502 to resolve.
- How do I intercept a package shipped from NRGship UPS shipping software?
To intercept a package, you must login to your UPS account at UPS.com. Once logged in, you will not be able to see shipments generated by NRGship, but you can track and intercept the package by creating a UPS Delivery Intercept request. First, track the shipment you need to intercept on the UPS ...
- Why is my FileMaker Server showing authentication warnings for users when trying to connect to the related NRGship databases?
Seeing user authentication failed warnings in your FileMaker Server log is a common occurrence and there is no need to be alarmed. These warnings occur when your FileMaker database is related to the NRGship database and FileMaker tries to open the related NRGship file with the users existing cre ...
- Can I print labels to a networked or shared Zebra Printer with NRGship for UPS?
Yes, you can print your UPS labels to a shared Zebra printer with NRGship UPS. Just make sure the Mac that the printer is connected to (or Airport Express) is always on to maintain your connection. In Preferences, check the box for Advanced Printing and then select Add Printer. Use the Mac OS X ...
- Which UPS thermal label stock do you support with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
NRG's UPS Shipping Software supports UPS-supplied thermal label stock. You can receive FREE printer supplies for thermal output by accessing UPS supplies online. Below is a list of supported thermal label stock. 01774006 - Direct Thermal Label 4" x 6.25" Roll [320 labels per roll] 02774006 - D ...
- Why does my bill reflect a higher cost than what my shipment shows in NRGship?
NRG provides the shipping carrier with the weight and dimensions you enter in NRGship during the rating and shipping process. If you do not provide dimensions it's possible that the carrier could re-rate a package due to dimensional sizing. Your carrier invoice will then show the adjusted rate b ...
- Why do my labels from my ZP-450 printer appear skewed when printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
When using NRG's UPS Shipping Software with a Zebra ZP-450 printer, you may experience flawed labels due to old firmware on your printer. We suggest updating your printer's firmware, as this has solved this problem for a number of NRG Customers. Follow these instructions to update your thermal p ...
- Error: XML Document is well formed but the document is not valid (#10002)
If you are getting the following error: The XML Document is well formed but the document is not valid (#10002) when creating UPS shipments in NRGship UPS, it is because you have selected a Zebra thermal printer as your printer type, it is connected to your computer via USB, but the printer is no ...
- Error: 120412 UPS account number that was provided as the payment method is missing or invalid in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
Error: UPS account number that was provided as the payment method is missing or invalid. (#120412) The issue is that the UPS account # you are trying to use for the 3rd Party or Recipient Billing does not match that address information for that account in the UPS servers, or the customer has dis ...
- How do I export my address book from My UPS?
To export addresses, follow these steps: Log in to My UPS Select Address Book from the toolbar Select Export Addresses. Selecting the link will create your export request. Clicking on the Export Data option will begin your address book export. After creating your export file request, a screen ...
- How can I ship with MYOB's AccountEdge using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, there are 2 options to quickly ship from MYOB's AccountEdge: You can ship from the Card File or from the Sales Register. Watch the following videos for a demonstration: 1. Ship from MYOB's Sales Register: 2. Ship from MYOB's Card File
- How can I ship with Go Daddy's Quick Shopping Cart using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, you can quickly ship from Go Daddy's Quick Shopping Cart by copying the address information from the order and pasting it into NRG's single-entry address field. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How do I prepare an international shipment for UPS?
Most international shipments only require a Commercial Invoice. A Commercial Invoice is used for all shipments containing non-documents and is used for importation control, valuation and duty determination. 3 copies of the Commercial Invoice will print along with your shipping label. You will ne ...
- Can NRGship for UPS and NRGship Pro for UPS be integrated with web sites or desktop applications?
NRGship for UPS and NRGship Pro for UPS can be easily integrated to a web based applications or even a Mac application via the nrgship:// URL type. Following is an example of a sample URL. You must have NRG's UPS Shipping Software installed for this to work. Clicking on the link will populate al ...
- Can I print to my Dymo 4XL Thermal Printer from NRGship for UPS?
You can print your UPS labels with a Dymo 4XL thermal printer using NRGship for UPS. 1. In Preferences, click on the Printer icon and then select the Plain Paper option. Press the Printer Setup button and choose your Dymo from the pop up list. If your printer is not available, Select Add Prin ...
- How do I print to a networked or shared thermal printer using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With version 1.1 of NRGship for UPS, you can now print to a shared thermal printer or a thermal printer connected to an Apple Airport or Time Capsule Base Station. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I ship with QuickBooks for Mac using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, there are 2 options to quickly ship from QuickBooks for Mac: You can copy the address from any QuickBooks invoice and paste it into NRGship's single entry address field or you can sync your QuickBooks customers with the Mac Address Book. Watch the following videos for a dem ...
(Page 1 of 3)