NRG is led by founding partner Andy Knasinski and partner Chris Larson. Andy heads up software development and Chris heads up business development.
Partner, Software Development
Andy's development background combined with knowledge of shipping, fulfillment, logistics, postal standards and workflow automation are responsible for NRG's leadership position in shipping software solutions.
- Created the first UPS & FedEx certified shipping solutions for Mac OS X
- Pioneered "font auto-activation" technology which was acquired by Extensis and is included in Suitcase
- FileMaker 13-15 Certified Developer
Partner, Business Development
Chris is an experienced marketing and sales professional with a strong background in Ecommerce, online marketing and tech based companies.
- Successfully negotiated strategic relationships with many organizations including UPS, Meredith, Gaylord, DHL, and the US Dept of Commerce
- Managed hundreds of web site initiatives, including Lead Strategy on the front & back end development of Trekbikes.com, a multi-language global web site.